Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Assessment of wildland fire impacts on watershed annual water yield: Analytical framework and case studies in the United States
- Regional patterns of postwildfire streamflow response in the Western United States: The importance of scale-specific connectivity
- Spring and autumn phenological variability across environmental gradients of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, USA
- Characterization and classification of vegetation canopy structure and distribution within the Great Smoky Mountains National Park using LiDAR
- Identification and visualization of dominant patterns and anomalies in remotely sensed vegetation phenology using a parallel tool for principal components analysis
- Scientific Basis for Modeling Wildland Fire Management: The Phase II Report of the National Science and Analysis Team
- Assessing risks to multiple resources affected by wildfire and forest management using an integrated probabilistic framework