Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Important insect and disease threats to United States tree species and geographic patterns of their potential impacts
- Prioritizing the conservation needs of United States tree species: evaluating vulnerability to forest insect and disease threats
- Do United States protected areas effectively conserve forest tree rarity and evolutionary distinctiveness?
- Landscape correlates of forest plant invasions: A high-resolution analysis across the eastern United States
- Banking on the future: progress, challenges, and opportunities for the genetic conservation of forest trees
- Interactions between white-tailed deer density and the composition of forest understories in the United States
- Macro-scale assessment of demographic and environmental variation within genetically derived evolutionary lineages of eastern hemlock (Tsuga canadensis), an imperiled conifer of the eastern United States