Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Landscape correlates of forest plant invasions: A high-resolution analysis across the eastern United States
- The landscape context of family forests in the United States: Anthropogenic interfaces and forest fragmentation from 2001 to 2011
- An inventory of continental U.S. terrestrial candidate ecological restoration areas based on landscape context
- Determining the size of a complete disturbance landscape: multi-scale, continental analysis of forest change
- Forest fragmentation in Massachusetts, USA: a town-level assessment using Morphological spatial pattern analysis and affinity propagation
- Assessing land clearing potential in the Canadian agriculture-forestry interface with a multi-attribute frontier approach
- An isoline separating relatively warm from relatively cool wintertime forest surface temperatures for the southeastern United States