Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Drought and thinning have limited impacts on evapotranspiration in a managed pine plantation on the southeastern United States coastal plain
- Assessment of wildland fire impacts on watershed annual water yield: Analytical framework and case studies in the United States
- Regional patterns of postwildfire streamflow response in the Western United States: The importance of scale-specific connectivity
- Modeling the sediment yield and the impact of vegetated filters using an event-based soil erosion model—a case study of a small Canadian watershed
- Spatial distribution patterns of soil water availability as a tool for precision irrigation management in Histosols: Characterization and spatial interpolation