Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Monitoring broadscale vegetational diversity and change across North American landscapes using land surface phenology
- Mapping ecoregions under climate change: A case study from the biological 'crossroads' of three continents, Turkey
- Parallel multivariate spatio-temporal clustering of large ecological datasets on hybrid supercomputers
- Spring and autumn phenological variability across environmental gradients of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, USA
- Characterization and classification of vegetation canopy structure and distribution within the Great Smoky Mountains National Park using LiDAR
- Climate-induced change of environmentally defined floristic domains: A conservation based vulnerability framework
- Identification and visualization of dominant patterns and anomalies in remotely sensed vegetation phenology using a parallel tool for principal components analysis