Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Cold tolerance and invasive potential of the redbay ambrosia beetle (Xyleborus glabratus) in the eastern United States
- Modeling urban distributions of host trees for invasive forest insects in the eastern and central USA: A three-step approach using field inventory data
- Prioritizing conservation seed banking locations for imperiled hemlock species using multi-attribute frontier mapping
- Spread of common native and invasive grasses and ruderal trees following anthropogenic disturbances in a tropical dry forest
- Data, data everywhere: detecting spatial patterns in fine-scale ecological information collected across a continent
- Assessing land clearing potential in the Canadian agriculture-forestry interface with a multi-attribute frontier approach