Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Monitoring broadscale vegetational diversity and change across North American landscapes using land surface phenology
- Using MODIS NDVI phenoclasses and phenoclusters to characterize wildlife habitat: Mexican spotted owl as a case study
- Scientific Basis for Modeling Wildland Fire Management: The Phase II Report of the National Science and Analysis Team
- A new process for organizing assessments of social, economic, and environmental outcomes: Case study of wildland fire management in the USA
- Assessing risks to multiple resources affected by wildfire and forest management using an integrated probabilistic framework