Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Incorporating evolutionary relationships into regional assessments of forest biodiversity across Forest Inventory and Analysis plots
- Silviculture and the assessment of climate change genetic risk for Southern Appalachian forest tree species
- Trends over time in tree and seedling phylogenetic diversity indicate regional differences in forest biodiversity change
- Widespread inbreeding and unexpected geographic patterns of genetic variation in eastern hemlock (Tsuga canadensis), an imperiled North American conifer
- Genetic diversity and gene exchange in Pinus oocarpa, a Mesoamerican pine with resistance to the pitch canker fungus (Fusarium circinatum)
- Allozyme variation and recent evolutionary history of eastern hemlock (Tsuga canadensis) in the southeastern United States
- From genes to ecosystems: Measuring evolutionary diversity and community structure with Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) data