Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Spatial patterns of land cover in the United States: a technical document supporting the Forest Service 2010 RPA Assessment
- A national assessment of green infrastructure and change for the conterminous United States using morphological image processing
- Detecting changes in riparian habitat conditions based on patterns of greenness change: a case study from the upper San Pedro River Basin, USA
- Environmental security as related to scale mismatches of disturbance patterns in a panarchy of social-ecological landscapes
- Source/sink patterns of disturbance and cross-scale mismatches in a panarchy of social-ecological landscapes