Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Multi-agency Oregon pilot: Working towards a national inventory and assessment of rangelends using onsite data
- Empirical analysis of the influence of forest extent on annual and seasonal temperatures for the continental United States
- Towards the planning and design of disturbance patterns across scales to counter biological invasions
- Spatial patterns of land cover in the United States: a technical document supporting the Forest Service 2010 RPA Assessment
- A national assessment of green infrastructure and change for the conterminous United States using morphological image processing
- Detecting changes in riparian habitat conditions based on patterns of greenness change: a case study from the upper San Pedro River Basin, USA