Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- The rise of the mediocre forest: why chronically stressed trees may better survive extreme episodic climate variability
- Water balances of two Piedmont headwater catchments: implications for regional hydrologic landscape classification
- Effect of soils on water quantity and quality in piedmont forested headwater watersheds of North Carolina
- Interactions of forests, climate, water resources, and humans in a changing environment: research needs
- Modeling the impacts of climate variability and hurricane on carbon sequestration in a coastal forested wetland in South Carolina