Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- An investigation on the leaf accumulation-removal efficiency of atmospheric particulate matter for five urban plant species under different rainfall regimes
- Are reproductive traits of dominant species associated with specific resource allocation strategies during forest succession in southern China?
- Climatic controls on watershed reference evapotranspiration varied during 1961−2012 in Southern China
- Data on projections of surface water withdrawal, consumption, and availability in the conterminous United States through the 21st century
- Food and habitat provisions jointly determine competitive and facilitative interactions among distantly related herbivores