Volume 8, Issue 4 - September/October 2015
Publications, Products, and Events
- Save the date! The Eastern Threat Center will host the annual meeting of the US Regional Association of the International Association for Landscape Ecology (US-IALE) in Asheville, NC, April 3-7, 2016. Visit the meeting website for the latest news and announcements.
- Visit the First Friday All Climate Change Talks (FFACCTs) webpage for archived resources and upcoming FFACCTs topics.
- October marks the 70th observance of National Disability Employment Awareness month (right), which honors and celebrates the contributions of American workers with disabilities. Read the Presidential Proclamation.
New Publications and Products (search Treesearch for all pubs and abstracts):
- Potter KM, & Conkling BL, eds. 2015. Forest Health Monitoring: National Status, Trends and Analysis, 2014. General Technical Report SRS-209. Asheville, North Carolina: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 190 p.
- Riitters, K., J. Wickham, J.K. Costanza, and P. Vogt. 2015. A global evaluation of forest interior area dynamics using tree cover data from 2000 to 2012. Landscape Ecology. doi:10.1007/s10980-015-0270-9
- McNulty, S., S. Wiener, E. Treasure, J. Moore Myers, H. Farahani, L. Fouladbash, D. Marshall, R. Steele, D. Hickman, J. Porter, S. Hestvik, R. Dantzler, W. Hall, M. Cole, J. Bochicchio, D. Meriwether, and K. Klepzig, 2015: Southeast Regional Climate Hub Assessment of Climate Change Vulnerability and Adaptation and Mitigation Strategies, T. Anderson, Ed., United States Department of Agriculture, 61 pp.