Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Mapping invasive species risks with stochastic models: A cross-border United States-Canada application for Sirex noctilio Fabricius
- Presettlement and modern disturbance regimes in coast redwood forests: Implications for the conservation of old-growth stands
- Sonneratia apetala Buch. Ham in the mangrove ecosystems of China: An invasive species or restoration species?
- Toward a national early warning system for forest disturbances using remotely sensed canopy phenology
- A conceptual hydrologic model for a forested Carolina bay depressional wetland on the Coastal Plain of South Carolina, USA