Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- The use of grafted seedlings increases the success of conservation translocations of Manglietia longipedunculata (Magnoliaceae), a Critically Endangered tree
- Using forest inventory and analysis data to understand biotic resistance to plant invasions across the eastern United States
- When does biodiversity matter? Assessing ecosystem services across broad regions using Forest Inventory and Analysis data
- Assessing land clearing potential in the Canadian agriculture-forestry interface with a multi-attribute frontier approach
- Biophysical modelling of intra-ring variations in tracheid features and wood density of Pinus pinaster trees exposed to seasonal droughts