Template for Assessing Climate Change Impacts and Management Options (TACCIMO)
The Template for Assessing Climate Change Impacts and Management Options (TACCIMO) is a Web-based tool that provides professional land managers and planners the most current climate change science available. Developed by the Eastern and Western Threat Centers in partnership, the TACCIMO tool:
- provides quick access to literature-based impacts and management options;
- is easily searchable based on user-defined criteria; and
- generates exportable reports to aid forest planning and management analyses.
Information generated by TACCIMO can satisfy a range of needs for a variety of users including federal planners and managers as well as state, private, and cooperative forestry stakeholders through extension and consultant networks. Demonstration and training webinars are available.
For more information, please contact:
- Steve McNulty, ecologist and team lead (EFETAC), at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 549-4068
- Emrys Treasure, Regional Inventory, Monitoring, Assessment, and Climate Change Coordinator (USDA Forest Service Southern Region) at email@example.com
- Paul Arndt, regional planner (USDA Forest Service Southern Region), firstname.lastname@example.org or (404) 347-4984
, and view a series of climate change fact sheets developed for national forests in the U.S. Forest Service Southern Region.