Forest ThreatNet News Update
Forest ThreatNet is the Eastern Threat Center's news update that provides the latest information concerning ongoing research, projects, and partnerships.
Volume 7, Issue 4 - August/September 2014
In this issue:
- Message from the Director: Forest Science and Management Connections Enable Real-World Solutions
- Eastern Threat Center Highlights
- Forest Health Experts Eye Hurricane Damage in North Carolina's Coastal Forests
- Could Increasing Climate Variability Usher in "The Age of the Mediocre Forest?"
- Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Center News, Publications, Products, and Events
- Contact Us
Danny C. Lee
Stephanie Worley Firley
Forest ThreatNet is published by the Eastern Forest Environmental Threat Assessment Center (EFETAC), an interdisciplinary resource actively developing new technology and tools to anticipate and respond to emerging eastern forest threats. The Center is a joint effort of the USDA Forest Service’s Research and Development, National Forest System, and State and Private Forestry. The Center is headquartered with the Southern Research Station in Asheville, NC, and also has an office in Research Triangle Park.