Forest ThreatNet News Update
Forest ThreatNet is the Eastern Threat Center's news update that provides the latest information concerning ongoing research, projects, and partnerships.
Volume 6, Issue 2 - June/July 2013
In this issue:
- Climate Change Science Tools Support Forest Planning Projects
- Eastern Threat Center Highlights
- ForWarn Offers New Insight into Forest Monitoring
- Western Threat Center Highlights
- Center News, Publications/Products, and Events
- Contact Us
Perdita Spriggs, Eastern Threat Center
Stephanie Worley Firley, Eastern Threat Center
Contributing Writer and Photographer
Nancy Grulke, Western Threat Center
Forest ThreatNet is published by the Eastern Forest Environmental Threat Assessment Center (EFETAC), an interdisciplinary resource actively developing new technology and tools to anticipate and respond to emerging eastern forest threats. The Center is a joint effort of the USDA Forest Service’s Research and Development, National Forest System, and State and Private Forestry. The Center is headquartered with the Southern Research Station in Asheville, NC, and also has an office in Research Triangle Park.